Maximum Fun Forum

A Forum About Things That Are Awesome
Return to Maximumfun.org Home
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 pm 
Site Admin

Zoe brings this week's case against her mother Rochelle. Zoe and Rochelle adopted a puppy last summer, and Zoe did much of the heavy lifting when it came to caring for and training the dog. In the fall, however, school started up, and Zoe moved thousands of miles away. Now Zoe wants to have a long-distance say in how her mother cares for the dog -- Rochelle balks at the idea. Who is right? Judge John Hodgman will decide.

Guest bailiff Scott Adsit joins us in the courtroom this week! You can catch him on 30 Rock, which airs Thursday nights on NBC; if you prefer to see him live, he performs with fellow 30 Rock actor John Lutz in the improv show John and Scott at the UCB Theater in Chelsea. Scott will also be part of a larger improv show called Stolen House, which will appear Off-Broadway in January.

If that's not enough excitement for one episode, Judge Hodgman also announces the winner of the WarioWare: Smooth Moves contest issued in Judge John Hodgman Episode 79: Irre-console-able Differences! Congratulations to the lucky (and talented) winner!

Judge John Hodgman Ep. 84: Dog Duty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:22 pm 
Esteemed Donor
Esteemed Donor

That WarioWare song deserves a Nintendo Seal of Quality, Booty-Moving Category.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:26 pm 
New Sincericist

This case warmed my cold, cold heart. Any chance we can see the evidence presented or is it private? I guess I will have to just go look at pictures and videos of other dogs on the internet in the mean time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

aliceandstuff wrote:
This case warmed my cold, cold heart. Any chance we can see the evidence presented or is it private? I guess I will have to just go look at pictures and videos of other dogs on the internet in the mean time.

Here is a link to the evidence. It's linked at the bottom of the blog post too, but it might have blended in with the other links. Warning: this is a very cute dog.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:32 pm 
New Sincericist

Tiny Lindsay wrote:
aliceandstuff wrote:

Here is a link to the evidence. It's linked at the bottom of the blog post too, but it might have blended in with the other links. Warning: this is a very cute dog.

Sorry! I was not paying enough attention.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 pm 
Esteemed Donor
Esteemed Donor

I was a little sad that Jesse was not baliff when the purple octo was mentioned.

EDIT: It's a bit annoying when people talk about doggles like it's something dogs actually need, especially if they're not trekking across a desert. That said, they're always good for a laugh.