Maximum Fun Forum

A Forum About Things That Are Awesome
Return to Maximumfun.org Home
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:49 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:58 pm 
Talent!
Talent!

Time to unpack your stockings and wreaths, or whatever the Candlenights equivalent of stockings and wreaths is: We officially on that Christmas Creep.

Suggested talking points: Creepin', Noseblind, Teenbaby, YOLO School, Large Marge, Lotion and Candles

Episode 130 MP3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:59 am 
New Kid

I'm laughing my head off at the manbaby talk, but the sniffling... guys... MBMBaM is my favorite podcast, and this might just be me, but I really struggle to listen to episodes where one of you is "nasally productive", and this episode in particular is really hard to get through.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm 
Judge Hodgman's Justice Squad
Judge Hodgman's Justice Squad

Here's the link to the MAN TOWN candle. Looking through the reviews, people say it smells exactly like "A Midsummer's Night", which creates a new target audience for Man Town: Shakespearean Actors! I also want to meet someone who can identify similarities between new Yankee candle smells and discontinued flavors.

If I buy a Man Town candle from a store in Manville, NJ, does this cause some sort of Masculine Singularity where we all emerge from our personal Allegory of the ManCave?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:57 pm 
New Kid

Hey guys, love the showJust wanted to let you knowAnd I've been hooked since sacrilice Gotta go but you think if a girl wanted to be a teen baby it would be acceptable......Wait....if a girl wanted to be a teen baby.....it WOULD be acceptable!!! That's what I Mean to say. Do you concur??? and pps if you could help me, I have a question to ask but I can't do it......mbmbam.....heeeeelp I'm just another one of your listening rocks :lol: