PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:49 am 
Talent!
Talent!

Well, hello.

Episode 248 MP3

Episode 248 Recap

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:17 am 
New Kid

I can't be the only one who thought during the Cow discussion that if you want cows to "Get Romantic" all you need is a little Moooood Moooooosic can I?
I am 33 years old. This was the first thing that popped into my head during that discussion.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:18 pm 
Friend of the Family
Friend of the Family

This was really great--I almost choked to death on my water because Graham said "parquet is like the hot dog of floors" while I was taking a sip.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:54 pm 
Esteemed Donor
Esteemed Donor

marie wrote:
This was really great--I almost choked to death on my water because Graham said "parquet is like the hot dog of floors" while I was taking a sip.

Yep. That was some funny shit. Graham needs to work with the misinformation lady from the flooring organization because she really set him up for some funny shit. He should always send her in to gather information that she can then fuck up when relaying it to him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:58 pm 
Friend of the Family
Friend of the Family

This is absolutely the weirdest way to start posting again at the forums but during the cow mating discussion, it occurred to me that I knew the answer to what they did before, because my grandpa used to work for a number of dairy farms around WI as a breeding expert. Which meant he took care of the cows during their pregnancies, and also, um, inseminated them with semen collected from bulls... semen that was collected by someone else, who was a breeding expert with the bulls. Collected manually.

This is a weird thing to know.

http://twitter.com/tetetetigi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:39 am 
New Kid

tigi wrote:
he took care of the cows during their pregnancies, and also, um, inseminated them with semen collected from bulls... semen that was collected by someone else, who was a breeding expert with the bulls. Collected manually.

This is a weird thing to know.

I knew a few students who went to UC Davis and talked about how there were the days in class where everyone was excited and got to do something really interesting like when you first see the Milking Machine, or even getting a chance to inseminate the cows. But the morning where you have to do the collecting everyone was very quiet and the tone was much more "Well... I guess this is what we're doing today isn't it? No going back now!"